GET A FREE QUOTE
✨Aurora’s Premier Concrete Polishing Experts!✨
Discover the transformative power of Polished Concrete with Majestic Finish Concrete Coatings, your go-to destination for top-tier Concrete Polishing services in Aurora, CO.
Majestic Finish Concrete Coatings specializes in catering to a diverse range of spaces, making Polished Concrete the perfect application for:
- Residential Projects
- Commercial and business facilities
- Industrial plant warehouses
- Retail locations
- Government buildings
Why Polished Concrete?
Polished Concrete is not just a surface treatment; it’s an innovative, economical, and environmentally friendly process that involves mechanically grinding and polishing the concrete using industrial diamond tooling. This method enhances both the aesthetics and functionality of your concrete surfaces. Polished Concrete floors become dense enough to prevent the penetration of water, oil, and other contaminants. This durability not only extends the lifespan of your floors but also reduces maintenance costs over time.
A polished concrete floor can require anywhere from 6 to 10 passes using an industrial planetary grinding machine. In order to execute a proper polished concrete floor, your flooring company has to have the right equipment, technology, skilled labor, and process. The end result is a beautiful floor system that is tough, durable, safe, easy to maintain, and aesthetically appealing.
Give us a call today to set up your free consultation. We’ll come out and give you an overview of how it all works and answer all of your questions!
Benefits of Polished Concrete!
- Comes in matte to high gloss finish
- Dust free floors
- Seamless so there are no lines for dust and dirt to settle in
- Hypoallergenic because it is resistant to
- Tough, durable and hard wearing
- Water and stain resistant
- Reduces tire wear
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low maintenance costs
- A good alternative flooring system to granite, marble, wood, tile, and linoleum.
- Highly affordable
- Adding a variety of colors to polished concrete